Radical Optimism is a philosophy that argues for looking at the good in every part of life, based on reason and evidence.
Radical Optimism was created in 2014, although I don't have time to keep it updated.
Major influences for this website include:
- The Improving State of the World by Indur Goklany
- The Consolations of Philosophy by Alain De Botton
- The Rational Optimist by Matt Ridley
- The Better Angels of Our Nature by Steven Pinker
- Anger, Mercy, Revenge by Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Philosophers' Mail
- Matt Ridley's Blog
- Authentic Happiness at the University of Pennsylvania
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
The book Radical Optimism by Beatrice Bruteau has nothing to do with this website.